Monday, 9 June 2014

Hi Buddies...

I'm Keerthana.S from Knowledge Institute of Technology doing 3rd year B.E Computer Science and Engineering.This is my blog for MIcrosoft Student Associate(MSA) 2014.Friends please read my blog and post your comments and likes for me it will help me to become a MSA ...

How Microsoft Has Impacted My Life...

     Microsoft has became a great part in my life.It changed my life totally.From childhood when I started to use the computer to draw a picture in MS-paint I was using the Microsoft products and applications but that time I don't know it is a product of Microsoft because I was a Child.After I grown up I came to know the value of each and every product introduced by Microsoft.
     For us in our day-to-day life Microsoft is playing a big role from a child to a old people.Microsoft is introducing many products which is useful for all the generations.
For an instance we take a Tablet,If we are having grand parents in our home they don't know how to use that product . But once we teach them how to use it they will use because it is such a user friendly .When we are in stress for our relaxation we can easily download the games for the store and we can play.
     For me it is difficult to type a document in Word pad because if I did a mistake in that we don't know where I did that mistake, but in MS-Word it is easy to find.Still in College,Hospital,Company,etc,. to maintain a database for the students,employee, staffs they are using the MS-Excel.As a student like me we have to do lot of presentations, have to prepare documents , submit report for the project , etc,. we are in need of MS-Word,MS-PowerPoint,MS-Access.Without the Microsoft product we cant do our work easy and simple.
    An incident in my life in which I started to love Microsoft more is when i came to know that it is making lot of students like me as great MSP(Microsoft Student Partner).Its not an easy task to become a partner to a very popular company in a small age.Its a great thing to become a partner.I came to know about MSP through my college.
I my college my seniors gave an idea about MSP .They presented us in a form of Presentation.Through that we all came to know about all the things related to MSP.



My Plan to Bring A Change In society As A MSA.....

     Being a part of MSA i will create an awareness to know about the benifits of Microsoft products within the society.I will tell them how MIcrosoft is making our day-to-day tasks so simple and easy.As i'm having the ability to lead a group of people i will surely make the society to know about the products of Microsoft and I will teach them how to use and share their views with their friends too.For their easy understanding
I will use the Microsoft product MS-PowerPoint for sharing my views about Microsoft to the society.





    At last, this year i tried to became a MSP but i can't .Finally MIcrosoft has given me a second chance to shine in my life and in my carrier through MSA(MICROSOFT STUDENT ASSOCIATE).I will surely give my best in this....

    This is about my blog friends please read this and post your likes and comments...........
      



41 comments:

  1. May god bless you.All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice....keep doing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :) wish u d best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best keerthana! My best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice keethu see u soon as MSA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. .......
    I pray for ur bright future........

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice keerthu !

    "I wish all the best to you and hope that all your dreams will come true"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good,clear,reachable work!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing u will have full support from us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb .......
    All the best daughter....

    ReplyDelete
  11. really good da wish u all the best:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. unaku microsoftla vela kedacha yengaluku help panunga madam.. he he...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice....all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the best da
    congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations select your idea

    ReplyDelete
  16. really informative blog...all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  17. realy nice........all the best

    ReplyDelete
  18. informative job all the best

    ReplyDelete